To be the Educational Solutions Partner of choice, to disseminate best practice by providing open and transparent 'ICT models' that can be easily implemented and adopted throughout the education system. To develop ICT in Education and enable its use to enhance the learning outcomes of every child, and young person in the country.
Class Technology Solutions Ltd (CTS) is a leading Education ICT solutions provider with over ten years worth of experience providing consultancy, Infrastructure services, Network development and upgrades, and Managed Support Services to Educational establishments throughout the UK
CTS is a friendly, responsive, accessible and innovative company committed to the educational space.
CTS understands the problems facing educational establishments and continues to facilitate the transformation of schools by providing ICT improvements to fundamentally alter the teaching and learning environment.
CTS has established links with other partners including Microsoft, Intel, Veritas, and others to provide comprehensive end-to-end solutions. CTS possesses partnerships with a number of well known distributors that can meet any fulfilment need.
Products & Services
CTS offers a wide range of Technical and Support services and ICT equipment to the education sector. Our solutions are non-proprietary with no lock-ins or hidden costs. These services and products can be broadly summarised as:-
- Computer Equipment (File Servers, Personal Computers, Notebooks, Tablets, Trolleys, Server Racks, UPS, KVM switches, Storage and Backup Devices)
- Infrastructure Services (Switch supply and implementation, fibre Cabling, Air Conditioning, Classroom design and sculpture)
- Networking design and Integration
- The Design, and Implementation, and development of Cloud Based services including Office 365
- Networking Software and applications, MS Sharepoint development
- Wireless Networking (Enterprise solutions)
- Software Licensing (Microsoft Certified Partner Licensing)
- Technical Support (Technical helpdesk, Remote Network Management, and Technical personnel on an ad-hoc or contractual basis)
- Managed Services (flexi-support, Helpdesk, remote dial-up and Technical engineering)
- Training (Hardware and software)